Thursday, June 30, 2011

It's been an "Aha" moment day

So I have been at my new job for 10 months. I have to learn this new program to compute tax and net operating loss and non-refundable credit carryovers. I have been playing with this program for about 8 months. So today I start computing on a new client (following behind someone elses work-again) and all of a sudden I see it. There they are those pesky little carry overs and I can back into why all of the carry over isn't used on this taxable year. So it isn't really true, YOU CAN TRACH AN OLD DOG NEW TRICKS. Sit up and fetch are next.

1 comment:

  1. But old dogs still can't spell. That's what I get for trying to update my blog on my "smart phone". Problem is I am not smart enough for a smart phone.

    ReplyDelete

Cutest Puppies in the world

Cutest Puppies in the world
Sammie and Penny

Our Retirement Home

Our Retirement Home
The Tilt'n Hilt'n