Wednesday, March 16, 2011

This is my blog and these are my feelingss

So it has come to my attention that some one has taken offense to a comment I posted on my blog yesterday. I never intentionally set out to hurt anyones feelings but the fact of the matter is this is my blog and these are my thoughts and feelings. The sad thing about the events of yesterday is someone made that same comment when I commented on a post she had made.

I am terribly sorry that someone has taken offense to my comments. I wasnt even thinking about her when I made the comment that she found offensive. So life will go on and I will continue to act in a manner that ultimately means "do no harm" and if anyone takes offense but chooses not to talk to me about it, then I guess that is something they will have to deal with on their own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutest Puppies in the world

Cutest Puppies in the world
Sammie and Penny

Our Retirement Home

Our Retirement Home
The Tilt'n Hilt'n