Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Life is Great

I have been reading my oldest son's blog. I have to admit he has a real way with words. My goal for this year is to be more consistent in updating my blog. I am home today (day two of sick leave) with the flu. I am feeling better but have had the most awful hiccups all afternoon. Add that to a sore throat and not being able to catch my breath and I have been pretty much miserable.

So Brandon and Becca have celebrated their 1st anniversary. They seem content. Things are not perfect but they seem to have open communication (with each other--not their parents, which is how it should be). I am so happy that they seem to be resolving things and getting on with life.

Dave has been dating a very nice girl for about 4 months now. She has a very positive attitude and is working on her schooling. I am sitting quietly (very hard for me) and watching how this relationship develops. Dave seems to be doing well at work also. It is reassuring to see positive things finally happening for this kid. He will probably always struggle with certain aspects of his life. but he deserves good things. He has the biggest heart and the most giving nature and is growing up so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutest Puppies in the world

Cutest Puppies in the world
Sammie and Penny

Our Retirement Home

Our Retirement Home
The Tilt'n Hilt'n