Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Life goes on.

I can't believe it's been so long since I updated my blog. Since my last post, Mike and I (with some help from our sons and some friends) have completely gutted and remodeled the bathroom in our house. Includes a new jacuzzi tub, new tile on the walls and floor, new cabinet over the toilet and a new sink and counter top. I am so excited it has turned out wonderful. But I have to say, it was a lot easier 26years ago when we were doing the tile in there for the first time. It sucks to get old and worn out. One thing I do have to say is I have a lot of respect for my mother and father in law. When we built this house, they spent a lot of time here during the summer helping us do the lawn etc. They were out there sweating in the sun all day while Mike and I worked and then still helped in the evening when we got home. I don't know how they did it without whining all the time like I have been doing.

I will try to have Dave help me put some pictures here so you can enjoy it also (the bathroom). Have a great day. And Happy Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutest Puppies in the world

Cutest Puppies in the world
Sammie and Penny

Our Retirement Home

Our Retirement Home
The Tilt'n Hilt'n