Sunday, April 18, 2010

Welcome Spring

We finally made it. I think spring has sprung. I got the yard cleaned up from winter, pulled the planters out from under the deck and got the new mulch spread in the planter out front. Trimmed the roses (man do I miss Virginia, she used to do that loathsome chore), sprayed the weeds in the garden, mowed up three months of dog #@!%$# (trying to remember why I like them so much--oh yeah they're cute) and got rid of the tiller. All that's left is to dispose of a few old yard machines that no longer work.

Then I need to decide what flowers I want to go into my planters. By the way, they multiplied under the deck this winter (has to be it because it seems like more came out than I put under there).

Also, got the trailer home and the basement storage put back together, fixed the light switch, put all the stuff back in the basement storage and now all that's left to do is wash the bird !@#$#@! off.

I am so glad that I get to work tomorrow, I really need the rest. What a weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutest Puppies in the world

Cutest Puppies in the world
Sammie and Penny

Our Retirement Home

Our Retirement Home
The Tilt'n Hilt'n